Sunday, January 15, 2012

Storyboard for final project

Sorry for the delay but here is my storyboard. I am very confused and I hope this is the correct format. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!


I will record myself during this period
Introduction of Speaker and Introduction of topic of learner assessment
I will record myself during this period
Importance of learner assessment in online learning
I will record various slides that show descriptions of summative assessment and provide examples.
Description of Summative Assessment and Examples
I will record various slides that show descriptions of formative assessment and provide examples.
Description of Formative Assessment and Examples
I will record myself during this period
Introduction to the different types of assessments
I will record different images of information maps and people creating them.
Information Maps
I will record different images of group projects and their finished projects.
Group Projects
I will record images of sample self assessments and discuss the benefit of using this assessment tool.
Self Assessment
I will record images of collaborative learning environments
Collaborative learning environments
I will record sample project based assessments and show examples.
Project based assessments
I will record myself during this time period. I will explain the purpose of discussion boards and show examples of discussion boards.
Discussion boards
I will show images of different software that can be used for online assessments.
Software that can be used for assessment
I will record myself during this time.
Conclusion: Tie up all previously discussed material and reiterate the importance of learner assessment in online learning.




No comments:

Post a Comment